- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time. (via: handcrafted-in-germany)
Karla. 19. La Jolla.
please. stop praying for my grandpa!!!! you are making him too strong. he broke out of the hospital and the cops cant get him. he’s too powerful
(via gloomyteens)(via: partybarackisinthehousetonight)
As a college student you’re either struggling academically, financially, or spiritually. Or all 3
(via breelieve)(via: sosa-parks)
Ash Wednesday or as I like to call it, Spot The Catholic day
(via gloomyteens)(via: holyfamilys)
college is so weird like you give people a bunch of money to provide a service that just stresses you out and makes you poor so that hopefully one day they give you a piece of paper that says you’re qualified to earn all of that money back this is too much i need a drink
(via nandoq627)(via: dogapult)